Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cup of Sunsine

Namaste Om Boho Gypsy Mug | Bohemian lifestyle blog

A few months ago I purchased this beautiful mug from Victory Crystals (I had been admiring it for awhile) for my mom's birthday. It's printed with the beautiful word Namaste, which is a Hindu gesture of gratitude and respect. It also features the symbol, Om. Om, a sacred sound. A sound that connects mind, body, and spirit. A sound that aligns us, not just to one-another, but to the entire Universe. This vibrational tone reminds us that we're all connected. We are part of the same kind, and we are one.

There's been a lot of negativity being spread around lately, making it easy to get caught up and brought down by all of the madness. But, it is so important to not let it dim your light. There's still so much goodnesss and love in this world, don't let fear and hate run \ ruin your lives. Never forget that we are all human, we are brothers and sisters, so let's continue to show love and respect to all, even if it's not being prominently shown in the mainstream media.

Even with all of the bad that is brought to light, there is just as much good, if not more. It is up to all of us to remain positive, strong, and optimistic for the future. We must stand together so we may rise above the negativity and radiate love whenever possible.

I will not let negativity darken my life, I will continue to radiate love and hope that it will shine on others, allowing them to do the same. Below are some photos I shot with this beautiful mug (I may just get one for myself!) This is my cup of sunshine, to brighten your day. More details below.

Boho hippie fashion style flower | bohemian lifestyle photography blog
Boho hippie fashion style flower | bohemian lifestyle photography blog
Boho hippie fashion style flower | bohemian lifestyle photography blog
Boho hippie fashion style flower | bohemian lifestyle photography blog
Boho hippie fashion style flower | bohemian lifestyle photography blog


❀Riah


Subscribe

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful...cup of sunshine. I agree, life is too short for negativity. I let myself feel it, when it happens and move on. Sticking to negativity only affects me an anyone I come in contact with...why do I want to do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true. There's nothing wrong with feeling it in the moment, you can't really help that. But, continuing to hold onto the anger and negativity is never good.

      Delete
  2. Love the photos,this site is so relaxing, staying positive when all around you are negative is the best way forward. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Helen! I'm glad you enjoyed the post. :)

      Delete
  3. wow, what a beautiful post in so many ways, the message, the writting, the photos, true a work of art. Chalk up one success in your aim to radiate love and hope. In fact, its such a great post, why not reward yourself by buying that mug now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! And I think you might be right about that mug! ;D

      Delete
  4. I agree, we all must find our bit of sunshine and let it shine. Negativity only enters our lives when we allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being negative gets you nowhere. Loved the sentiments expressed here - as well as the lovely mug. Hope your Mum enjoys drinking her daily tea, coffee or whatever with it. Dropping by from Blogging Buddies site.

    ReplyDelete