Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Curious Ramblers


I was recently contacted by my friend Kate of Curious Prints to shoot some photos in her new tee line Curious Ramblers. When I saw her designs, I of course jumped for the opportunity. Kate & her husband Peyton created simplistic, yet
wonderful designs that embody their love for Texas & Louisiana. Paying tribute to "where [they] are, and where [they've] been," these tees reel in those who share the love for the Lone Star and Pelican states.

I loved shooting with Kate for Curious Ramblers and being styled for their launch. The shirts were so lightweight and soft, I definitely recommend snagging one up for yourself! Here are my shots from the shoot, find more details below...




Photography by Chelsea Laine Francis
Styling by Rachel Giberson

Curious Ramblers Tees
Rambling Soul Tee
Red Stick Tee
Always Texas Tee

Minnetonka Moccasins

❀Riah


Subscribe

2 comments :