Thursday, May 7, 2015

4 Stones Perfect for Mother's Day

4 stones perfect for mother's day

Mother's Day is just a few short days away so I thought I would share some stones that would be a perfect gift for your loving mothers. Enjoy!

↠ Moonstone ↞

To thank for her nurturing nature of being a mother, and her fertility.

Moonstone is a particularly good gemstone for women as it intensifies "goddess energy."
Shop Moonstone here.
✵

↠ Turquoise ↞

To thank her for her ongoing protection.
Turquoise is said to be one of the oldest protection amulets.

Shop Turquoise jewelry here.
✵

↠ Clear Calcite ↞

To thank her for her constant acceptance and forgiveness.
Clear Calcite can also clear away negative energy, and amplify positive energy.

Shop Clear Calcite here.
✵

↠ Rose Quartz ↞

To thank her for her unconditional love.
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love.

Shop Rose Quartz here.
✵



Resources:
https://crystal-cure.com/gifts-holiday-mothersday.html
https://shopmodernelm.com

1 comment :

  1. Oh, that Desert Rain turquoise necklace is so pretty! I also like the rose quartz chunk. =0)

    ReplyDelete